25-Day Challenge: Document your life in Photos!

7:19 AM
I'm sure you have all seen, heard of, or possibly are doing a Project 365 of some sort...you know where you have a list of 365 things that you take a picture of once a day. I think it's a great way to improve your photography skills and train yourself to see things from a photographic view. However, I don't know about you, but being required to take a certain picture everyday for an entire year sounds daunting. (I know that makes me sound super lazy...but it's true.) :)


Free-Camera-Tips


So instead of a 365 day challenge I have come up with a 25 day challenge. (more manageable, right?) The theme of this challenge is "25 Days to document your life". (And guess what? If you miss a day, I'm not going to tell anyone just pick back up when you can!)

The inspiration for the theme came from watching several home videos of Maddie and Lyndon from when Maddie was 3 and Lyndon was 1. I just about cried laughing at how cute, funny and happy they were and I also just about cried because of how fast they are growing up before my eyes. With that knowledge I really feel like it's important to document our lives and our family's lives. And what better way to document than using pictures! So I've come up with a list of 25 things to take pictures of so that you will never forget some of the most important things in life.

Here it is:




Not only will this help you collect a special keepsake but it will also give you great practice to improve your photography. Becuase as I've said a million times...just keep taking LOTS of pictures and you can't help but improve your photography skills.

Throughout the 25 days I will be showing some of my pictures of documenting my own life. I think it will be a really fun project! 
  
Care to join me?




I made the Polaroid looking picture by using this Polaroid template, this chevron background, and this texture overlay.

If I’ve just given you some insight in photography, then you’re really going to want to joy me for my free webinar I'm giving live — I’ll be showing you the 3 most vital tips to taking great pictures with your camera plus answering your questions.

It’s guaranteed to be a good one.

Not yet RSVP'd? Learn more here.

8 comments:

Danielle Daws said...

I love this idea!

Erin said...

I am excited to do this, what a great list of ideas! I love following your blog and get excited every time a new post appears in my inbox. Your photos are beautiful and thank you for all the neat tips!!

Jane said...

Great idea! I'm going to try to do as many as I can :)

Stacee Maree said...

I am on day 30 of my 30 day challenge. I think I will take the next few weeks off. It is very daunting to have to take a picture of a certain thing every day. Good luck and I love the idea. I will use it soon I am sure.

Kimberly T. said...

I'm with you! I really like some f these ideas, thanks!

I'm Feelin' Crafty said...

I'm doing the photo a day thing! I tried it before, but never stuck with it. This year I decided to take a picture of one particular subject every single day and that's my son! so that makes it a little easier. I do love your list of items! There's some really good inspiration there!

Deepika said...

Great idea. Great blog! I am doing this too.

Lila said...

great inspiration - I think I might just join you!

Powered by Blogger.